Hi, everyone! This is the HTML documentation for JLookUp. New items are written like this.
This (the HTML help files) have totally replaced the old README.TXT file that used to be the help file. If it's not in here, then chances are that I haven't written any documentation on it. Feel free to e-mail me if you have any questions.
HUGELY IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- To toggle the IME, press CAPSLOCK.
- Searches with Japanese text in them will be Japanese searches.
- Otherwise, they are English searches.
- English Search: Use quotes to search for stuff together.
- English Search: START the search text with quotes to search for EXACTLY that text.
Full Table of Contents
- 1. JLookUp
- 1.1 About JLookUp
- 1.2 Changelog
- 2. Getting Started
- 2.1 What files do I need?
- 2.2 What's the deal with the different .zip files?
- 2.3 Install
- 2.4 Uninstall
- 3. Using JLookUp
- 4. Dependencies
- 4.1 EDICT
- 4.2 RADKFILE
- 4.3 wc_wcsncmp
- 4.4 ICONV
- 5.1 Troubleshooting
- 6. Contact
- 6.1 Contact
Okay, I want to thank:
- Stefan Mueller for pointing out some bugs and giving me a few suggestions; for debugging JLookUp in its darkest hour.
- Sev for giving me a ton of suggestions--most of which actually made it in.
- Those guys over at Angelic Layer MUSH for putting JLookUp up on their site.
- Sebastien Bonidan for some nice suggestions, including the IME and the different dictionary encodings.
- Kristian Lindström for finding a bug which I hope that I fixed.
- Jeremy Clooney for find a huge problem with loading a new dictionary.
- All of you who seeded the torrents for the leechers.
- And everyone who uses JLookUp!